About Me

My photo
Welcome ... It was a night as black as the pupil of my eye that led the passing wanderer into my soul ... browse around and enjoy the view.

Monday, November 18, 2013

The Dr. Seuss / P.D. Eastman Approach

Ok ... so here are my true colors. A child at heart, but that just means I'll never become obsolete! I really couldn't say it better myself:

Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! ~Dr. Seuss

Recently I read this blog on the Huff Post, What is Working: Small Businesses
REposition, REstrategize, REinvent: 10 Tips for the "New-Age" Professional in 2014 (click the blog title to read the full article).


It made me think of how we may not have realized the actual story being told in all those books from our childhood. There are articles, blogs, textbooks, papers, and the likes, which we can read and school ourselves on, but it could be the memories of our childhood that really launch us into our role as a "New-Age Professional"; properly suited for 2014!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go. ~ Dr. Seuss


I've found a way to be me, steering myself in a direction all my own. It's time to launch into 2014 and really forge ahead. I'm ready to take #6 by the horns and be relentless in this life of a career. Do you still see a correlation still with this topic - or - are you starting to at least? If not, check out the video for Are You My Mother: #6 - Be Relentless in Your Pursuit ... similar to Are You My Mother? ...

Be Relentless in Your Pursuit

No comments:

Post a Comment