About Me

My photo
Welcome ... It was a night as black as the pupil of my eye that led the passing wanderer into my soul ... browse around and enjoy the view.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Whimiscal 3-Panel: Final and delivered

I'll admit it, it was a little sad to say good-bye to this one. I enjoyed working on it so much and the person who commissioned it was kind enough to provide me lots of inspiration and guidance. We had a great color palette. We had music for inspiration. We had a general concept with a "whimsical tree" to be within the content.

Beyond that she gave me free range to create the world that this whimsical tree would live in. Here is the environment that poured from my mind onto the canvas, inspired by the music and direction she provided.

The wall color looked great and we only messed up with one nail while hanging.


 
 
Here are some detail, close up shots of the panels. I really love the details and texture that was achieved in this piece.
 

    
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment